What we're looking for
Obsessed with UX. Creative web developer. Tech product visionary.
- Optimize (and redesign) our web design for the Corbado developer panel
- Refine the UX and UI concept for our various web components (e.g., https://auth.corbado.com)
- Review and tweak design elements and minor graphics / animations for our external website
- Create high-level architectures, flow charts, and graphics to effectively communicate complex processes and structures (e.g., in our Docs)
- Take ownership and work highly independently on individual projects
- You are studying (media) computer science, human computer interaction, media and design, or another related degree
- Combination of digital knowledge and user-centric mindset
- Experience in design of tech products
- Exceptional user experience and human computer interaction skills
- Proficiency with Figma or similar design tools and Webflow or another no/low-code website tool
- You love working hands-on in a rapidly changing environment
- Take the opportunity to shape a growing start-up from ground up, where pre-seed funding is secured
- Learn from two of the best CTOs of a German unicorn
- Build a solution disrupting the identity and access management market
- Work with an experienced team in engineering, product development and sales
- Enjoy the central office in the vibrating heart of Munich
- Experience all benefits of an early-stage start-up (flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, responsibility, cool team events, etc.)
How to Apply
Become part of our ninja gang and build the passwordless future.
Just send an email to email@example.com including your CV, LinkedIn profile or whatever makes you feel qualified for the job. Add your earliest possible start date and briefly outline your motivation for applying this position in max three sentences. Feel free to keep it short and sweet.
We look forward to hearing from you!