What we're looking for
We're on a mission to free the world from passwords through innovative passkey solutions. At Corbado, you'll be at the forefront of authentication, shaping passkeys as the new login standard. With our developer-first approach, we’ve gained significant traction, with a couple of hundred developer signups monthly. Backed and advised by very experienced Angels, and led by an experienced founder team (with 3rd-time entrepreneurs and 2 successful exits), we're on the path to revolutionize authentication.
- Lead Frontend Development: Lead the development of the frontend of our passkey solution by collaborating closely with our backend team, ensuring seamless integration and exceptional user experiences.
- Optimization for Vanilla JS: Apply your expertise to optimize our solutions for Vanilla JS as well, so that a wider range of developers can use the solution in a framework-agnostic way.
- Framework Adaptability: Be open to learn new emerging frameworks and technologies, continually expanding our developer ecosystem. Adapt our solutions to new frameworks, enhancing our market reach and developer engagement.
- Next-Gen Web Development Platform Integration: Drive the integration of our solution into next-generation web development platforms such as Vercel and Cloudflare workers, staying ahead of the technological curve and positioning our product at the forefront of innovative web development leveraging SSR and component based SSR of Next.js 13.
- Framework Experience: Strong knowledge of React and / or Vue.js, demonstrating the ability to create robust and efficient solutions within the framework.
- Language Skills: Fluent in German or English; international and relocating candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Ownership: Demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability for projects, ensuring end-to-end delivery with precision and commitment.
- Adaptability: Rapid learner with the ability to grasp new concepts and technologies swiftly, staying ahead of industry trends and incorporating new knowledge effectively.
- Quality Focus: Strong emphasis on delivering high-quality work, maintaining attention to detail, and adhering to best practices in every aspect of development.
- Collaborative Spirit: A dedicated team player, collaborating seamlessly with colleagues to achieve shared objectives, fostering a positive team environment.
- Passion and Dedication: Passion, motivation, and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve outstanding results are key in the startup’s environment.
- Make the Internet a safer Place: Be part of our mission to make the internet a safer place by working on cutting-edge technologies that revolutionize online security for millions of users.
- Influence the Developer Community: You don’t work on the next, random SaaS tool but instead work on a product that helps and influences the developer community world-wide (high chance of getting the rewards and earning respect on X, Reddit and Hacker News - we already have been features by TechCrunch, The Verge and heise).
- Live a fulfilling Developer Life: From choosing your top-notch and individual tech setup, contributing to open-source projects during your work time or to support for your private projects, we want you to have a fulfilling life as a developer.
- Experienced Team: Collaborate with an experienced team comprising serial entrepreneurs and CTOs who have scaled the IT infrastructure 10x for one of Germany´s largest internet companies. Besides leadership and deep tech know-how, the founder team has great experience in digital distribution and growth, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities.
- Competitive Compensation: Receive a competitive salary and participation in our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP) of up to 1% in the unique starting phase of the startup, tailored to reflect your skills and individual needs, ensuring your efforts are recognized and rewarded appropriately.
- Balanced Work Environment: We strongly believe in a startup’s office culture, fostering excellent teamwork and allowing for short development iterations. Still, you have the flexibility of 1 day of remote work per week, with the potential to extend to 2 days per week after 1-2 years, contingent upon the company's progress.
- Time Off: Recharge with 30 days of annual vacation, encouraging work-life balance and ensuring you perform at your best.
- Funding Secured: Funding for the company is secured, as we are backed and advised by very experienced angels, providing a stable foundation for innovation and growth, allowing you to focus on impactful work without concerns about the company’s future.
How to Apply
Become part of our team and build the passwordless future.
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, LinkedIn profile or whatever makes you feel qualified for the job. Add your earliest possible start date and outline your motivation for applying this position in max three sentences. Feel free to keep it short and sweet.
We look forward to hearing from you!