What we're looking for
Coding geek. Tech enthusiast. API lover.
- As one of our first engineers, you’ll plan, organize, and build entirely new product features from scratch and integrate them into our existing, but very young (green field), solution
- You’ll be part of the architectural decision team (using Domain Driven Design for example)
- You’ll write unit tests, system tests and test developed features to ensure the quality of our product
- You’ll further strenghten the security of our application by automating static code analysis and linting
- You’ll help improve the core and scalability of our solution
- You’ll build the foundation of our engineering standards, tooling, and processes (full dockerized setup, CI/CD with GitHub)
- Passion for coding and deep understanding of technology
- Enjoys all aspects of building a product from scratch
- Takes over the responsibility for created features and their testing and deployment
- Coding experience (preferably Go or PHP, but not a must)
- Know how to write reusable and tested code than can directly be shipped to our customers
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Take the opportunity to shape a growing start-up from ground up, where pre-seed funding is secured
- Learn from two of the best CTOs of a German unicorn
- Build a solution disrupting the identity and access management market
- Work with an experienced team in engineering, product development and sales
- Enjoy the central office in the vibrating heart of Munich
- Experience all benefits of an early-stage start-up (flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, responsibility, cool team events, etc.)
How to Apply
Become part of our ninja gang and build the passwordless future.
Just send an email to email@example.com including your CV, LinkedIn profile or whatever makes you feel qualified for the job. Add your earliest possible start date and outline your motivation for applying this position in max three sentences. Feel free to keep it short and sweet.
We look forward to hearing from you!