What we're looking for
Obsessed with customer centricity. Digital product creator. Maker.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research
- Talk with pilot customers and gather requirements to build a 100% customer centric product
- Develop the product roadmap, manage objectives and prioritize scenarios
- Conduct experiments to validate product hypotheses
- Foster an environment that is customer-focused, data driven, and hypothesis / experimentation based
- Partner closely with engineering and sales team to create the best product
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Combination of digital knowledge and customer-focused mindset
- Ability to acquire new skills with digital product management tools
- Willingness to go out and talk to customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Optional: first experiences in product management
- Take the opportunity to shape a growing start-up from ground up, where pre-seed funding is secured
- Learn from two of the best CTOs of a German unicorn
- Build a solution disrupting the identity and access management market
- Work with an experienced team in engineering, product development and sales
- Enjoy the central office in the vibrating heart of Munich
- Experience all benefits of an early-stage start-up (flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, responsibility, cool team events, etc.)
How to Apply
Become part of our ninja gang and build the passwordless future.
Just send an email to email@example.com including your CV, LinkedIn profile or whatever makes you feel qualified for the job. Add your earliest possible start date and briefly outline your motivation for applying this position in max three sentences. Feel free to keep it short and sweet.
We look forward to hearing from you!