What we're looking for
Startup enthusiast. Digital-native. Business sense.
- You will support us to grow the business together with the founding team
- You assist us in the execution of recent projects (e.g. channel distribution, go-to-market strategy) and love a hands-on approach
- You bring an outside-perspective to the table and are not afraid to share your thoughts with us
- You take ownership and work highly independently on various projects
- You are studying business administration, economics, or another business-related degree
- You have relevant work experience (e. g. start-up environment, consulting, investment banking, venture capital)
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- You have a basic technological understanding of software
- You are highly ambitious and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You enjoy having lots of responsibility
- You love working in a rapidly growing and radically changing environment
- Take the opportunity to shape a growing start-up from ground up, where pre-seed funding is secured
- Learn from two of the best CTOs of a German unicorn
- Build a solution disrupting the identity and access management market
- Work with an experienced team in engineering, product development and sales
- Enjoy the central office in the vibrating heart of Munich
- Experience all benefits of an early-stage start-up (flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, responsibility, cool team events, etc.)
How to Apply
Become part of our ninja gang and build the passwordless future.
Just send an email to email@example.com including your CV, LinkedIn profile or whatever makes you feel qualified for the job. Add your earliest possible start date and briefly outline your motivation for applying this position in max three sentences. Feel free to keep it short and sweet.
We look forward to hearing from you!